Friday, January 28, 2011

A clean getaway



I'm a pretty giving person. I like to help others out and give and like the feeling of generosity. That being said I HATE IT when people take from me. It's a huge pet peeve...and it can be over the smallest thing too! Sooo yess! That's what the pic is about. I got a guy at work who comes over to my desk and touches things of mine (and no u dirty birdies, get your mind out of the gutter). He'll grab my coke zeros, water, muscle milk (*giggity*), pretzels,...etc! And it bothers me, but I try to sweep it under the rug and have him focus on why he's in my area.

So today I had ta sneeze, grabbed a kleenex...where is my hand sanitizer??? It's always on my desk, maybe I put it away in my cabinet. Noooo...hmmmmm. So on his desk I see it there. My eyes popped! OOoooooh helllz nah!!!!

So I grabbed it and put it back on my desk. When he came in I said, "Hey if you need to use the hand sanitizer take a squeeze but leave it at my desk". He said he thought he brought one from home, but that he didn't take mine.
.....
..........
*....blink blink....*
..........
.....
I couldn't follow up with anything after that! The only thought going through my head was OJ saying "I did not kill my wife, the knife did".

So now I gotta lock my stuff up at night. What foul rubbish! These muthafuckers are six figga niggaz! Go buy ur own shit and leave my station alone! Unless it's work related *ahem* KISS MY ASS n STAY AWAY.

Ok...I'm done venting...we all have these people in life. I'm almost tempted to bring some type of water mixed with a clear ex-lax. I'll know which bottles to stay away from, but God forbid I have a bad day and don't then the shits on me (no pun intended). The wheels are definitely spinning in my head though but it's almost like cutting people off that drive slow in the fast lane with the mentality "That'll teach'em"....These dumb fucks still get on the road and do the same shit everyday. Now this doesn't pertain to the people who drive like maniacs in the fast lane. Clearly you potential state troopers/Nascar drivers know what you're doing and as long as you don't crash and have people rubbernecking, do your thing!

Ok, I've digressed. Back to the jerk who "doesn't" steal...if anyone knows voodoo and wouldn't mind sending me a how-to guide with a doll and several pins (if push-pins aren't acceptable) I'd like to focus on this guys hands. I'm just going with the arabic practice of let the punishment fit the crime. I won't cut it...I just wanna jab it a few times. HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!

2 comments:

JMP said...

I do not like it when people don't ask for things. My last job we did not have the luxary of locking things up. I had a serving job one that people would just come up and take thing off my tray. Why do people feel like they can just come up and take things without asking.

Dirty said...

You know it really depends on who raises you I suppose. Maybe I shouldn't get as offensive when people come and just touch things, but that is my makeup.

I now address issues that bother me with people but if you have a weak ass line like: I didn't take it and I just took it off your desk then there is no point in carrying on the conversation further. Only words that should come from your mouth are an apology. It can even be a weasel apology! (I'm sorry you feel that way). But I'm not gonna buy the: I didn't take it! My hand merely transported it from your desk to mine with the intentions of keeping it.
Guess what was missing this morning? NADA! All locked up! LOL!