Monday, January 31, 2011

Finally got my answer...Winter trumps Summer

As much as I love getting warm days in winter I've finally got my list of my favorite holidays. Autumn has always been my favorite holiday and one year I'll find a place where it exists longer than two weeks (*gripe*). Spring falls next to Autumn because temperatures fall in the same scope, but less holidays in Spring.
Until now winter/summer were tied because both were miserable seasons (too hot or cold). NOT ANYMORE!

Although I gain weight in the winter *GROSS* I've decided that winter can actually compete with spring and take second place! Well think about it...How many days off do I get in the winter?
Xmas - Off
NYE - Off
MLK - Off
Presidents Day - Off
Snow Days (Telework....Off!)

Summer:
4th of July - Off
Labor day (astrological) - Off

I've never seen OPM give a delay or day off from being too hot. And I get a grim reminder on the 27th that my ass is getting ol...nly YOUNGE ;)
Summer also sucks cause bugs exist. I HATE BUGS!!! BAH! They die in fall and rarely are seen in winter (YESSSSS!!!!!)

Negatives of winter: Weight gain, more prone to get sick (flu season) and quite frankly a sick day is more time off *w00t w00t! I'm onna roll!!!*

So as I bitch about the cold mornings and snow on the road I must remember how I just LOOOOOOOVE having me time!

~ thats all

No comments: