Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy new year! The change

Ok well not so much the change...i don't like new years resolutions. My friend Eric said it best: You don't need a new year to try and improve yourself. You should be doing that 365days throughout the year, then see where you're at next year. You'll love the progress u see!

So keeping up with the gym and upping my cardio. I ran a marathon on a treadmill last year but since then my running has turned to poo...gotta step that up again. This year I will try and focus more on the house. Right now I have an empty bedroom that will serve one of three things:

1.) A home gym :-)


2.) A bedroom :)


3.) Both! :-) :-)
+

I'm going to price out a bedroom set today and see what they go for. One thing that crossed my mind is that I have an armour upstairs not being used and a night stand already in the bedroom. I can move those both in the bedroom incase I ever have a guest that needs drawer space. To FULL size closets can accomodate any guest that stays for a few days. So here's the skinny...a new BR set will probably cost about mmmm...4k? Bedframe, new mattress (no not a cheapy), dresser and nightstand. Or I can get the bowflex revolution xp, bowflex dumbbells, spinner bike, new tv small LCD on the wall and an aerobed incase company comes (full size) and some fullsize sheets.

I like not dedicating a bedroom as a bedroom. So what happens when the day mister right does come along and we happen to move in together? Then I will have to get a good portable AC or fan unit in my loft and move my home gym up there. I really should get a good portable AC or fan unit now for when summer comes. That is the plan for now, kitchen may come later this year, I still have to do some savings.

I may re-fi the house. I have no intentions on moving and like this place...it's grown on me :) Hafta wait for rates to be back down to 4-4.25 (tops). Have a good one guys and yea I will try n do better this year wit the bloggy blog. 08 was a gr8 blog year, imma pick it back up!!!!

No comments: