Monday, January 3, 2011

Luv my Keurig!



Well...I'm not the easiest guy to buy for on Christmas. Honestly, make me something (I'll cherish it because you put your time, skill and thought into it) otherwise I probably have it. It just so happened this year I had a 100day break from work and hadn't spoiled myself. I have everything I could want in my eye, what more could you ask for? I may appear materialistic and like shiny things (ooooh sooooo pretty) I'm honestly at my peak of happiness being with friends & family. Enough of this sappy crap on to my cool present!

My mom knows how much I loooooove coffee and that at work we have a keurig. I didn't like the Keurig at first because of the thought of sucking down instant coffee (beans that've been cremated, I don't want them! I want them entire, full with life force!). Well at my work site I don't have a starbucks nearby so I had to make do. Ooooo Mmmmm G! I have found soooo many blends I like I'm just addicted!

So I didn't think to buy one because I love the one we have here...but I'm leaving this site soon. My mom yanked the B40 and wrapped it up. She asked if I had already gotten it, and I said no! She def scored big!

OK OK OK....Why do I like this sooo much? I'm not gonna clean a whole pot of coffee or a coffee maker just for me! It's absurd foul rubbish to think that I should have to clean a pot day after day for coffee when Starbucks is next door and for a $1.58 I can have fresh coffee, fresh 1/2 & 1/2, a disposable cup and build at the 15 mark, I get a free cup of whatever. It's sooooo simple! Why work if I don't have too? I wanna know who wants to take the time to:

******************
* Clean coffee pot, filter (and filter cone if applicable)
* Add water to coffee maker
* Place filter cone (or paper) in filter
* Add beans
* Brew
* Wait....wait...wait....
* Poor in cup
* Add 1/2 & 1/2
* Throw out leftover coffee
* Enjoy
******REPEAT******

Would you rather do the above DAILY or spend $1.58? Apply this theory to 7-11 coffee as well and if the answer is do the above, how much time do you have on you?

Well my cost and time got cut down! 66cents a cup plus save time on the line and traveling to starbucks:

******************
* Fill water reservoir (if necessary)
* Power on (allows water to brew)
* Add K-cup to Keurig
* Brew
* Wait 42seconds
* Poor in cup
* Add 1/2 & 1/2
* Throw away K-cup
* Enjoy
******REPEAT******

That's it! No cleaning! No mess! Just keep 1/2 & 1/2 and K-cups in stock. Easy sleezy, can do! I love it! I'd like to go to BJs and get the K-cup holder and the bulk Caribou blend but I'm gonna wait on my buddy Matt to take me there.

3 comments:

M. said...

I got a Keurig for Christmas too and I LOOOOVE it. My favorites are Apple Cider and Chai Latte :)

Dirty said...

OMG! That's soo fetch! I can't believe you got one too! Where did you get the apple cider from? I wanna try :-)

iSimply luv it!!

M. said...

Try Bed Bath and Beyond. I went to 2 and only found it in one of them. It's hit or miss. Good luck!