Sunday, January 9, 2011

iGot it! iGot it!!!!

Happy early bday to meeeeeeeeeee! Happy early bday to meeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!



Soooo my parents are buying my older massage chair from me and this puppy is going in the living room where it will get used. I have soooo many plans this year for the house. I got the bowflex in the 2nd bedroom. It looks LUVLY! I'm gonna measure the free space I have to determine If I'm getting an inflatable raised full size (54inches) aerobed or twin size (39inches). I plan on getting the bowflex db tech 1090 dumbbells as well and a spinner bike, plus tv. Ok so here's the real coolio part! The TV I plan on mounting in the LR and and 2nd MBR will basically be dumb hubs. You will need to have a device with an HDMI (or A/V) connection to go into the TV. Then you will network in to the media center and search for what you'd like to see. Ultimately all TV should be watched downstairs but if I find some workout vids or nature videos that I can spin to, then that's pure gravy. So new bowflex, new chair...awaiting purchases bowflex dumbbells, spinning bike, and aerobed (plus sheets).

The kitchen! This area I have been dragging my feet on because it will knock me down. I'd like to tackle this after Uncle Sam rapes me without lube or spit this year. Ohhh yeah...sumthin tells me I'm gonna feel the "change" this year EVEN with 3 1/2 months of unemployment. Ok but let's just say Uncle Sam doesn't leave me for dead in a ditch and I manage to have a peso or two left over, then yes I am looking at new cabinets and dishwasher. Here's the issue....i really do like my NEW fridge. It's totally awesome sauce, easy to change filter and works FANTASTIC! It's beige...*insert oooooh shit*. Yea, less n less appliances are going beige and quite frankly if I keep my kitchen white, I'd like to see stainless steel (the ones that don't leave smudges) in my kitchen. I'd sure hate to see new cabinets and a diff color dishwasher. That looks weird. I could always look hard for another beige dishwasher, but that keeps my kitchen so 1990s like...It really is the fridge and I don't wanna loose it or just chuck it downstairs. Another thought I had was paint it black and get black appliances. While Black won't ever get old, I'd have to loose the white cabinet look (which in my opinion keeps my kitchen bright) and go with a different color wood. It's really all too complicated but it's something I'd like to change.

Anywho, the bathroom may or may not happen, I still gotta save for Hawaii and the future but I'm happy to see what's coming up on the pike :-)

~ SOOOOO LONG OL FRIEND!!! ~

3 comments:

M. said...

Holy cow! Congrats! That looks so comfortable.

Dirty said...

Thank u thank u thank u :-)
It reminds me of an int'l first class seat or something you'd find on star trek lol. Go to Brookstone and try it out Mar...it is soooo invigorating!

M. said...

Oh I'm sure it is. I always wanted an iJoy and that seems like it's super deluxe.