Thursday, January 15, 2009

p90x day 1

yeeeees! 89 days left! LOL! Well here's the dealio on wassup. I snapped those pix a couple days ago and already I'm seeing results! LOL! (hides the hagen daaz). I wasted one day doing the intro DVD and have to print out some worksheets tomorrow (mental note 2 self). So...day one is Chest & Back...O.....M....F....G! I threw up at the end of the workout. I didn't quit, I just did whatever I could do at the end. And man...it was freakin tuff! But i told myself that shit! It's day one dood! I got a mental image of what I wanna see in May and it DEF gets me motivated!

I found two whey isolate protein shakes I can stomach, the other one I'm just gonna tell peeps on facebook that if they want it, it's theirs! Aight I gotta write more later

~c!a0

No comments: