Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year's Resolution

Procrastination: I did well on this resolution last year, and will continue to promote procrastination. This is something we all need to re-learn, that the world does not need everything yesterday. Now this does not apply to bills, just me. I have 1400 minutes a day. 10 of those minutes are ME minutes. No matter WHAT is going on, I will acknowledge that the problem/crisis will not disappear in ten minutes. Grab my inferior Product on demand (iPod) and jam to some tunes, or meditate.

Cook: I was giving my stove evils last week. I will cook this year dammit! I will not be a microwave/sandwich junkie. I'm over it! I'll grab a receipe book and promote good eating habits and who knows...if my friends are brave enough to eat what I cook, I'll have them over. ***NOTE: Domino's phone number WILL be on the fridge and speed-dial!***

p90x Challenge: I'm going to start this on Monday (I was on holiday in Hawaii, but now am ready and motivated)

Alcohol: Not giving it up, but am done with pissing my $$$ away. I'm ready to hang out with my best friends (Chris & Tiff) and have friends over (those who aren't afraid to come to VA)

Smoking: Bad disgusting habit that I should give up!

Love: Wow I learned so much in 2008 about love. I think the most important relationship that came out of 2008 was with myself. I actually can have fun with me. I love me and that is HUGE. I fell head over heels for my friend Marlon in California. And I can recall how I felt if I hadn't heard from him in like days or weeks. I still love the guy. I have learned that I can not shut off this love switch, but I can put him where he needs to be...in the friendship box. Friends get the attention that they reciprocate. I get tired of hearing; we should do this or I'm gonna do something for you. Keep those thoughts to yourself. Be a man of action. Show some spontaneity in your life! I have no partners in my life right now, but am blessed with the friends I do have.
So what's the resolution on love? Just learn to love myself more and more! Yes I Can!!!

Money: Save this year. For those who didn't know, I am a spo!led pr!ncess! I treat myself well and figure if I need money, then I'll go out and get it. So this year I'm gonna tone down the spoiled attitude (except for cheap alcohol).

Career: I'm happy but continue to keep my eyes open and interview. I love interviewing and keeping up with those skills!

Education: I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school...so, I'm going to pick up on reading more. I enjoy writing poems and notes, so I will need a vast vocabulary in order to do just that.

That's all for now. I'm excited about the p90x challenge and will post weekly pics here and on facebook. Who wants this brown sexy 8-pack I'm about to sport?!? w00t w00t!

No comments: