Thursday, January 8, 2009

New House!


Yes Yes....soon to be, Home Sweet Home! So my mom (who is an awesome realtor) has been going back and forth with the listing agent. Well after reaching an agreeement, we wrote the contract up. It's now waiting on the owner's signature and then we're past ratification! What I like...The kitchen is cool...the living room has a nice dark red paint, the hardwood floors (drops jaw) are awesome! and the basement is painted a mustard yellow which will go FAB with my Living Room furniture creating a comfy setting. It's not a big basement, but we'll see where things go...it'll def be fab for hosting parties and what not! So the best part which I saved for last...The loft! Oh yeah bitches, and guess where it's at?!? Ummmm fuck yeah! It's in the MBR! w00t w00t! and who get's the MBR?!? Duh! The princess himself (*muah muah muah*...does the queen wave). My bean bags unfortunately will prolly hafta to there since the L/R is a lil small but we'll see....we shall see! I'll let you all know when the contract is done and when the move date is (*ahem* incase I got some helping hands!) and for all else, the housewarming date! =D....FuCK YEAHZ!!!!



Basement




Kitchen (duh!)




Living Room (Pretty floors!)



The "No Grass" Patio! Beer n BBQs! w00t w00t!


Princess's room (ummm...yeah, I'm thinking GREY would go great with my bedroom set)



The loft! These closet doors will be replaced with mirrored doors! OMG! These white ones are FEO!

3 comments:

The Knowledgemonger said...

Awesome Pics! I will try to help however I can, babes. Keep me posted! :-)

Dirty said...

well i can handle the knick knacks if u can get the tv, living room & bedroom set ^_^
...i'm kiddin! LOL! I'll get the TV! =D

Basilio Bocalan said...

Mirrored doors are so 80s...update it with a nice oversized paisley design in frost mirror etched design.

I you need a full length mirror for real purpose, buy a stand alone one.

This is brought to you by the beautiful people of HGTV and BB...who reminds you style and substance can live together harmoniously...and most are on clearance at Pier 1!