Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year



Happy New years! So the BEST part of hawaii. I love challenging myself. I fuckin love it! So those who know my fears know heights is one of them. Me my bud Jen nd her husband nor did a nature hike to Maunawili Falls. The hike was challenging but the reward Ooooo so worth it.

We got in the water (BRRRRR!) and saw rocks to jump off of (bout 20 ft). Then I saw this one kid jump off where you see me standing (about 50ft up). So with my rock climbing experience (Thanks Gary & Cam) I put my knowledge to good use on slippery rocks. I almost fell and got the shakes. So after I got up, I saw how far Jen was and was like Holyfuck balls! OMG! How am I gettin down from here. We had this hot navy guy named Rick makin sure I was OK (Go Medics) and I kept bending my knees trying to jump. I was telling myself, fear is nothing but weakness in ur mind. Do it Michael. Just jump! So I let out this Cowabunga and just did it. I threw my hands in the air when I emerged back up.

I did it! I couldn't wait to swim up to Jen. I didn't cry but my emotions were up there. Facing your fears just rocks. And I'm glad I had friends there to be there and snap the pics.

My vacation in Hawaii totally rocked. I will upload pics on facebook. I also wrote good words for my boi Will and had the BEST so far new year's EVER! I love an miss my circle of friends already. They aren't my circle of friends...they're my family of friends. MUAH! Love u all! Happy New Year's!

3 comments:

d-Jae™ said...

mikey!!!! hey, how are you? it's been a while. hope all is well with you. congrats btw with your house and in working out! i still owe you a sushi lunch/dinner one of these days. lol.

Dirty said...

Whats goin on DJ? It has been an while, and I am doing well. How was ur trip to San Fran? My house progress is great! All paperwork is FINALLY in order. I can now back off of USAA until one week from closing. My new washer and dryers arrived at my parents house today. They are SUPERB! I only opened the dryer to inspect it, so tomorrow I will inspect the washer and pedestals. I'm very pleased with my buy and think they are great housewarming gifts from/to: ME! ^_^

I'm eating sushi for dinner today. Sashimi actually! Take care of u babe ~ muah! c!a0

d-Jae™ said...

you had sushi without me??? that's OK. :(

wow, what an incredible progress! i bet you're getting antsy about moving in. don't worry you'll be in there in no time. glad to see things are working out for you, mikey. so happy for ya!

my trip to san francisco was phenomenal. it will always be. i'm going back there in january. so excited! i was just in new orleans two weeks ago for a business trip, and man, (lol) if you love seafood, you would love it there! i'm traveling again in two weeks and this time it'll be Rhode Island!!! (I heard it's nice up there!) It's gonna be fun!

anyway, blah blah blah... hope everything goes and continue to be well. hope see you around. xoxoxo ~ d-jae