Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Movie rant...and the weekend

So My Bloody Valentine: 3D

O...M...G! You can't just take a piece of shit, turn in into 3D and pass it off for people watch. I mean who would fall that? Who would waste the $13 (cuz yeah, those damn glasses go for $2 or whatever) and watch what was once a terrible 1981 movie today? So yeah, me and Amanda were not amused with the movie.

I could've been doing laundry or clipping my toenails, but OH NO! I gave my money to Hollywood. So that was what was up Friday night. Amanda wanted to see a drag show, so I took her to TOWN (oooo....ahhhhhh). I'm wingin myself off of the nightlife because I want so much more out of life.

I know my buddies like going there, but that's not all I'm about. I wanna hike some trails, or do rock climbing (I had a blast Josie and JR) or do something that challenges my mind and heart. So on Sunday I met up with my cousin Josie and new buddy, JR. He seems pretty cool, likes to laugh and smile. That's awesome, so we're def gonna be rock buddies. I gotta take a class so that I can control the ballet or security rope thingy.

So Sunday rocked, I've been in contact with Marlon and it's cool. We're both being honest with each other and developing a friendship. Someone told me that if I couldn't have him as a boyfriend that my heart would never change. Well that's not entirely true. The problem was I had never really go a No from him, so there was always a glimmer of hope. I got what I needed from him. That there is no romantic interests and that we gotta develop our friendship. I felt a huge lift from my heart when I read that...it wasn't a bad thing! It was more like I released the shackles. So when I think of it in my head, it kind of sucks that what I want won't happen. But at the same time I know that it is not from a lack of effort. It is because he communicated what he wanted. And that's being real. I don't have many friends who can keep it as real as he does. Most of my friends will cater/spare my feelings. I don't like being hurt, but at the same time I will pick myself up and respect the truth. I've got to!

I've got a ton to talk about @ therapy tomorrow. I think I've done pretty well this week at not masking my feelings. I'm going to keep it up and I've told my sis if she catches me to let me know. It's awesome to have the people I have in my life accept me for me and that I don't have to put forth any extra energy to be the person I would like to be. You would think after coming out of the closet I wouldn't hide myself. Well Michael, that's another journey and we'll do it in 2009 and mark our progress in 2010.

I luv it...fuckin love it! I gotta write out a schedule for me to follow. I've been sleeping the days away and that's gonna change! Oh also this weekend, my commute was interupted because SOMEBODY had to have an inaugration. Well I'm glad that it didn't take me 2 1/2 hours to get to work this time! That "CHANGE" I can do with our, President Obama! On a serious note though, I was very inspired by what President Obama had to say and that he touches the heart of so many. America needs that in these times of economic & war crisis. America needs that sparkle of hope, and I believe the energy/persona he puts out will get us there! Here's to a fantastic 8 years in office!!!

~ c!a0

No comments: