Tuesday, January 13, 2009

p90x Challenge!







Well the turkey's been carved...the christmas cookies were DEVOURED..Hawaii there were a couple drinks here and here (don't get me wrong, I found time to sleep) and then taco night. Now it's time to get motivated and "Bring It". Today no working out...setup the equipment, watched the intro movie, got my Ironman(r) Pull-up bar setup (in a closet!) and resistance bars ready to go. Bought some protein shakes (yuk! yuk! yuk!) at the Vitamin Shop. At work I will plan out my meals, drink the bloody shakes and setup a workout time (most likely 10am - 11am). I will continue to workout at workout at work (cardio only).

Above are my Day 1 Pics....In May I will post my finale pics. You and I will be the judge if there is a difference. Drinking is gonna be put on hold because as my sis best put it, I need to do away with the bar trash in DC. I'm gonna go to the REI store I got near me and see what's going on. I won't lie when I say hiking in Jan-Mar doesn't motivate me, but there is always indoor rock climbing and swimming that can be fun...oh duh! And snowboarding! (Josie, don't count me out yet!!!)

1 comment:

The Knowledgemonger said...

Now, now...we aren't all THAT bad.

But, I will agree that a part of the path to success is not drinking. It takes away the need for your body to deal with toxins.

Hope all is going well with you.

~L