Monday, September 8, 2008

He loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...

Whats up guys...back from the weekend. Well I was on my way to work and got texts from Cali. The message caught my attention because it had said something about me being selfish. My eyes were shocked. So after walking to the office I decided that we needed to talk. The talk was going to end what we had started. So I got the voicemail and asked that he call me back when he gets a sec..

So I got the call and stepped outside the office. I said that I didn't appreciate going through the pain and suffering and that I had gone through enough of it with the loss of my family members and grieving. Two totally different pages...his pain and suffering was coming from my not calling/texting him. That was something else we had to discuss. We had a miscommunication however if you feel that way then call me, txt me or write me. A relationship that we have MUST go 60/40 or 40/60. There will not be a 20/80 or 80/20. So that's something that he's gonna work on for me. I think we patched things up and I wrote him an e-mail re-capping what we had discussed. I'm glad throughout this whole ordeal that I don't suffer from a low self-esteem and can walk away if I want to. That is HUGE!

The conversation went pretty well and I'm not gonna go 'head over heels' until i see some action. "more than words to show you feel, that you're love for me is real..."

No comments: