Sunday, September 14, 2008

AWESOME weekend

This weekend was great. Thursday night I was pretty whipped and had no desire to go out. I had grabbed bout a weekends worth of food from happy hour (thanks ITEQ!) so that took care of bfast n lunch friday. Friday I wanted to go house hunting...the weather was crappy and iLuv lookin at properties when the weather isn't great (look at props when the weather sucks or if its raining hard! Yes! find those leaks!!!)


So mummy didn't know where she hid her mls key so ummm yeah, no mris access for me! lol! So I saw a couple props from the outside then hung out with my friend tiff. Ok so en route to my friend tiff's place EMC calls for an interview...sSHIT! Pull the FuCk ova! LOL! So I did the interview on the phone with an engineer and did very well. OMG guys! This job would be a senior slot over diff agencies with the dept of labor. Sooo HAUTE ;-D


Ok, so after doing fairly well with that interview, they said a face-face would be coming soon! Cool, so heading over to my friend tiff's place we meet up head to Tau Tau for some good füken chinese and then to potomac mills (Ugh! I h8 going south of spgfd). So while at PM i get another interview phone call for a position that would get my clearance upgraded again! I told the dood ok, im at PM so it may be noisey. OMG, aced that interview too! Setting up a Face-Face. I told both of them friday is a no-go as I am going to LA.


LA will be cool....I need to set some things str8 with my possible other half (that's a different blog tho). So hung out with my best friends partied at their place. Well we actually went to my friends of 16years two blocks over (distance rocks) and got drunk over there...my poor...poor friend Chris doesn't really drink and got roughly introduced to Vodka red bulls. Yummy! So guess who was worshipin the pocelain god this weekend? w00t w00t! not me (Go Dirty!)


Saturday came and I was ready for King's Dominion...I only had to bring three peeps and we'd leave at my place by 6pm to get there by 8 and ride as many rides as possible b4 11pm (when they close the rides down). It was cool, a park full of gays...GIMME GIMME GIMME! So Rob was good, he got by 15mins early. Cool! Took care of parking and then I get a txt from Christina sayin "I'm gonna b a little late! Gimme til 7".

Ok this is NOT cool...NOT COOL! I compromised and thanked her for makin me look like an asshole by givin her till 630. So I was hungry. Rob and I made a taco hell run and ate. I told Rob we're leavin at 645 no matter what. So 645 came, I got the phone call and told her to meet us down there.


I told Rob, this is why I don't have friends! And I'm totally cool with that. I have less disappointment in people. Really how much respect do you have for a friend if you think you can waltz in an hour late? None what so ever! If you have issues (family, personal, or whatever) you politely cancel and say "Let's make it up later". The avenue she went put me in a spot and makes me look like an asshole. Well we left and she turned around not wanting to drive 3 hours for the park. I told Rob that I wasn't going to get upset about this and will deal with it Monday, or right now as it were. So let's see...two weeks ago I'm a dick for not letting her stay in my condo Tues - Sat, get an e-mail wishing me bad karma and this weekend nothing but disappointment.


This is bogus, now before I paint this picture of all the negative sides of Christina I will end it with this: She has a big kind heart, is spontaneous and if it looks fun she'll do it with you. If you have a problem she will listen to you, stand by your side (even if you're wrong) and give generally speaking good advice. That is her good side. It's the child like behavior that boggles me down, yet I enjoy her youthful outlook on life.


Ok so after that lil bit of drama we head to the park....CHEESE!

Nice shot! iHad no idea the group of people we'd see there. I knew that Cam would be there Rob prolly would too! *Pssssh* they brought the DCBoyz wit 'em! I could name maybe 5/6 guys in this pic, but all of them were TONS & TONS of fun! I was laughin~n~smilin all night. Good people, good friends (*MUah- Cam & Rob*), good times.
I think the longest line I had was 10 mins long. How fükin fabulous was that? iLuv'd it!!!
Saw a couple other people that I knew there and then @ like 1am headed out to the hotel
The boys rented a sleuth of rooms and we had sum drinks and then I was ready for food. We had a denny's across the street....LETs DO IT! Ok, we could've had denny's or sum truck stop diner food (luv u robbie). I gives a fuck, both places had french toast (w00t w00t!). So me cam and rob/rob were on mission operation: feed me. We had a nice lady Evelyn serving us and iLuv'd her facial experessions! She rock'd we ate had sum conversation about WTF was it? G4...blah blah blah....playstation, xbox...ummmmmm i don't know! I play wii fit! lol! and mario kart 5 times....I can get down with that! LOL! I started talkin bout Lehman Brothers Holding and then all of a sudden it was time to go (Dammit! I wanted to talk stocks! lol!)
Didn't wanna cramp n e one so me n rob headed back to superNOVA. Very few cops on the roads (thank-you those who took the hit for us) and we made it back in good time.
My weekend rocked, and I'm ready for LA. Go Whitney!!!
Ooooooh...How will I know (Don't trust your feelings)...How will I know? How will I know (Love can be deceiving) How will I knooooow? How will I know if he really loves me? I say a prayer with every heart beat
I fall in love whenever we meet
I'm asking you what you know about these things
How will I know if he's thinking of me
I try to phone but I'm too shy (can't speak)
Falling in love is all bitter sweet
This love is strong why do I feel weak

No comments: