Sunday, September 7, 2008

Blessed

This weekend was short! Friday night I went out with my friend cam...and blacked out. So I don't know the hooooole story, again i c no marks on me so Im guessin nothing bad happend. I stayed at cam's place woke up with this killer headache and urge to pray to the porcelain god almighty....which I did...sleep/hack/sleep/hack have mummy pick my drunk ass up. Oh yes, the highlight of my weekend!

Actually that wasn't the biggest highlight. I got an e-mail from someone and it made me realize what good friends I have here. I am BLESSED with the friends I have in my life! I talked to certain people about that e-mail and won't blog about it here (i got a separate blog for my private thoughts). I will say this....POSITIVE ENERGY! Put a spin on whatever you can. So with that said, I'm happy and hope things are going well for those who try and put me through pain & "suffering". Cheers!

Sunday came, stomach feels a lil better. Went bowling and kicked ass! I got top 3! w00t w00t! LOL! let's leave it at that! ^_^

1 comment:

Chrysrocks said...

I love you Dirty. I miss all that positive energy. I met a lot of positive people in Kuwait but here in the real world, everyone's so frustrated. Why?