Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lipozene

Ok I'll start off with saying "I'm not fat". My family thinks I'm obsessed with food and it nutrients, but I actually enjoy knowing what I put in my body. This is a HOOOOLE nutha blog, lemme get back to the subject at hand. Lipozene. So If I did get to change one more thing about my body it would be the love handles. They aren't bad, but they annoy the hell outta me. I'm bustin my ass to try n get this "V" body type and always feel like a "W" so of course all the true advertisements come on after 2am....remember the abs belt? It sent electronic pulses to your body. Hurt like hell, but fuck the pain! Gimme my GAWD DAYUM ABS! Ok, so I did get that when it was the fad but now the latest thing oooooh and ahhhhh is Lipozene.

So does it work? Does dirty give it two thumbs up? Well its hard to say. I took it for a month to see if it actually got rid of body fat and monitored myself daily with the Taylor Body Fat scale. No results. For me it's a two fingers down review. I think I may move to Hydroxycut and see if that'll help me get cut. I know I can't target weight loss (unless I go to bangkok! w00t w00t!) so I'll hafta work from the head down on these sides.

If you are heavier and use Lipozene, please comment and let me know your results. Only order the 30day trial period. You'll either see results or not...don't milk a dead cow! lol (I have no fuckin idea what that means! lol!)

~ cheers

3 comments:

d-Jae™ said...

you'll get there eventually. just stick with it. :)

d-Jae™ said...

oh and men's health, www.menshealth.com, has some helpful nutritional information which i find very satisfying (after implementation). :) good stuff!

Dirty said...

Thanks DJ! I bet if I cut the alcohol out of my diet that would help a BUNCH too :-P