Sunday, August 24, 2008

Friday & Saturday

right so my job fucked my paycheck up this payperiod and made me do something I hadn't done since before Kuwait. GO into the savings account ~:-o
So thurs night I wasn't feelin like goin out n socializing. I just wanted to go home...have a beer and get some sleep. I think thats what happened thurs night, so lets go with that ^_^

Friday was fun...I met up with my buddy Christina...both of us bitched about our salaries and felt that shopping for clothes was the right answer. SOMEONE has to cause the financial crunch & stimulate the economy in America so we put on our brave faces and whipped out our Visa/MC.

Fuck a whole afternoon of shopping and I got me a nice shirt to wear that night. Christina went all out! She got herself a lil freak'um dress, new shoes...jewelry. She did it right....made me feel like a lil bitch! So that night we went out with my aunt & cousin to TOWN. Didn't see everyone there, but for the most part it was good times and sum good lookin guys.

Woke up Saturday and Christina felt that I had had the wii fit long enough to fuckin open and enjoy it....AND OMG! THat thing is sooooooo much fun! iLuv it! The scale is like 40 pounds off, so you feel good about urself ^_^
and the games\exercises are the shit! w00t w00t!....after that I went to spgfd to work on gettin this virus off my computer (which finally came off today!...trojan & worm! fun fun fun!). Got home round 9/10ish....Christian was doin a family bbq thing and invited me. That was a lot of fun. It reminded me of when I was young how the latino music was playing...the adults were drinkin, laughin...kids runnin around and ladies just gossipin. Felt like Cali for a minute...and Christian was soo cute, my spanish is like nil and one of his cousin's was like shit talkin me and he stuck he chest out n said "if u say somethin else to him i'm gonna punch you".....Awwwwww! lol! I thought that was cute! So this weekend was cool...I gotta prep up for next weekend.

Next weekend I'll be in NC for my uncle's memorial. My mom/pops are leavin friday night and my sis is leaving saturday night. Ok my thoughts on memorials/funerals. I don't take them seriously. I don't. Let's celebrate the life that was lived, drink and laugh about the good times. I think the day of death...even week was/is enough mourning. So I'd rather have fun @ Town on Friday night and go in Saturday to listen to all the crying. UNfortunately I think that would be SELFISH of me, so I'm just gonna hafta leave on Friday...suck it up and come Sunday night do shots of Patron. Yea...so this week at work can sorta kinda drag out....i don't mind!

4 comments:

d-Jae™ said...

sorry to hear about your uncle, mikey. i hope your family are doing OK.

let me know whenever you are free so we can catch up on things where we left off...

M. said...

You FINALLY opened the Wii Fit!? OMG Sanchez.

Dirty said...

LMAO! It was soo much fun too! I just ate otherwise I'd be playin rite now ^_^

thanks D-jae, i'll be around the DC area in Sept. ~ holla

d-Jae™ said...

the blazing angels is fun to play. try it!