Monday, August 18, 2008

B-o.....i need more weekends!

Aight so last Thurs i was kinda stressin at work cuz I actually got a fuckin assignment! So I put my oreo cookies down, wiped the potato chips off my marinara stained polo and put myself "in the zone". Ok, so when you review and make changes to an exchange server it is always best to do it when users aren't online. SO say if ur going to do maintenance to I dunno...Bangkok, you'd probably wanna do that between the hours 7am - 5pm EST. If you have an IQ higher than a fruit fly and grasp the concept of time and the earth's rotation then you're way too smart to be a contractor and I applaud you for that....However these knuckleheads didn't grasp time...stressed the hell out of me ON MY FRIDAY! and in the end I left work with no food in my tummy at 10pm to go to Apex hopefully bump into some peeps and of c0urse grab a drink n burn a fag or two.

Anyways I head to Apex and dammit...no dice! I refuse to go 2 cobalt's so after a drink or two I head out to light me fags on fire. So I'm out there gettin checked out by the fag hags who introduce me to their disasters "Luv it *wink*" and then I see this dood I met at town couple months back. The convo we had was awesome....we showed off our equipment 2 each other (Phones baby! Phones) and didn't swap numbers. Aight so I got Dwayne's number...he got mine. If something comes out of that, great...if not aight so be it! It was cool seein him again and now we got each other's number

Friday was freakin mega mega super busy! i really don't know why...maybe poor time management? Oh yeah that's right I had lunch with my grandma, followed by a walk or hike in Great Falls. That place is beautiful and i'll upload pix to this blog thingy! After an afternoon in the park "Awwww" we made it back to spgfd. GOt GUILTED into goin to the movies to see Tropic Thunder and *OINK OINK* grab a large popcorn w/butter, salt and Diet Coke ;)
The movie rocked! I loved the beginning commercials! They were freakin awesome! And the movie was cool, so y it got not so hot reviews is beyond me. I mean DUH it's no dark knight but come the fuck on! It's not like watching flies fuck! Oh, fav one liner from the movie: At least you got to pick your kid, I'm stuck with mine! AwEsom3 one liner for those who adopt!
So I went to Town..got a lil smashed...met my bois up there...actually saw a lot of peeps I knew! Stomache was in pain from the popcorn (eck! I better not be buildin up a tolerance for junk food!). Eventually the patron just started to kill/balance off the acid built up. So that told me more shots were to come! lol! Some drama went down that night too, but nuthin that good friends can't help each other wit (Besos Papi, find happiness)

Sat- Rock climbin in Alexandria with my boi Cam and Gary. That was fantastic! I didn't think that my upper-body could handle that after a night of drinkin but shit! I think I did well....Oh fuck that! I know I did well ;-D...It was cool, we got there and Gary was the 1st to go up the wall. Ummmm....this dood did the GAWD DAYUM wall in Demo time. I was like TIME! 90seconds...Aight Cam, beat that shit! lol! The 1st climb I went up I was on top but didn't get to touch the freakin beam! Dammit! So i flew down and literally couldn't stand up I was like a 5 yr old on a mat! So we did like 3 more climbs and had fun on kiddy hill. It was gravy...headed back to DC n had sum lunch. I forgot the name but their salads do NOT even compare to the Chopped Salad shop in Chinatown! mmmm....chopped salad!!! Ok got home to shower and txt Dwayne. Work work work...FINE! Called the house and found out we were havin dinner at my sis's work. O snap! Cheese for dinner, popcorn the day before??? Can I have a McFlabby for dessert? Aight so we head down there and I sooo much cheese that if I ate anotha bite I'd be on my knees like the olson twins singin alto to the porcelain gawd! It was freakin delicious but DAMN'd filling! So went home and had a nice 2hr nap. Wakey-wakey...chk'd what was up wit Dwayne, didn't feel like hittin Town up but wanted 2 toast my bartenda for climbin up the wall! I think i did end up hittin Town up...Was it crowded? Shit i 4got! I don't think we stayed that long if we went there. Crashed @ my boi's place and woke up to the sweeet smell of scotty's coffee! ^_^

Mmmmmm....best homemade coffeee ever! Headed to spgfd for family time and then work. Sunday's never are spectacular since those are my mondays but man!

Overall I kept busy n reconnected with peeps I hadn't seen in a while. That was awesome. I haven't heard from my forbidden fruit up in Cali in a while. It's probably best that way. I tell you the one person that I'll let fuck with my head is him, and it's only because I allow it. I love him, and that feeling will never die out. That I won't allow. But the realization of me and him never going to happen is easy to write say or type out. But having the emotion...having this realm..this fantasy to not become the reality I'd wish and lust after leaves a bittersweet taste in my mouth. I guess I hafta to learn to Unbind, Unleash, Relinquish, Release

(and no that poem did NOT go out to him!). I do know that when I find that someone special I won't compare them to him. Because it's not fair. But until some of these guys step their game up I'll just be single and blessed with good friends and if I'm lucky make new ones on the way.

~ besos

No comments: