Friday, August 1, 2008

Unbind, Unleash, Relinquish, Release

My soul is very tired and can not take it anymore
Pack your bags, leave your keys and don't slam the God Damn door

Delete my number from your phone
I'm moving on, there's no one home
From the worst times to the best
I put all these memories to rest
Never to be awaken; an endless sleep is where they'll lie
I walk away from these memories; let them wither away and die

Inside my mind I'm frustrated, tears are rolling down my eyes
I say these words in my head, take a deep breath and sigh

I unbind, I unleash, I relinquish, I release

The tingling down my spine, I got goosebumps on my arms
The flame that burns on this wick guards my soul from harm
I picture when I met you and the joy it brought to my life
Yet the way you fucked with my head, it cuts me like a knife

I unbind, I unleash, I relinquish, I release

Take these photos off my mirror, put them in this flame that burns
The smoke is getting darker and as I inhale my head turns
I'm blowing out this candle! Away black smoke I've reached my inner-peace

I unbind, I unleash, I relinquish, I release

No comments: