Friday, August 1, 2008

High NS = High Productivity

When I have a high NS day I can really feel my soul.
Whether it is in a euphoric state, or deep down in a hole
I tend to turn to alcohol, it helps me forget about the pain
Or I turn to poetry, like I'm doing once again!

The poem below was inspired by this "friend" of mine
Combined with my High NS, he finally crossed the line
I can dig one fuck up, maybe even two or three
but after that last one, I'll shake my head and leave

My true friends who know me, know me for who I am
I'm someone you can count on, I'm like "the family man"
With a heart of generosity and a smile on my face
No true friend would make you feel like you just won last place

So take a peek below and see what was inspired
Unbind, Unleash, Relinquish, Release - "My soul is very tired....."

No comments: