Monday, July 21, 2008

Alcohol-Free Weekend

Aight I did it this weekend...Put my mind n body to the test. I gave up alcohol. And this weekend I went to Town and a House Party. Got the taunts and temptations but of course was able to withhold. My friend Frank is real cool (I've known him and Brooksanne since 12). He was like dood just gimme ur keys, crash on the couch n have fun. Thats whassup! Thats good friends keepin a good eye on u! But n e ways...Did TOWN Friday night and the Drags were on it that night! They had the moves and the music! Freakin HauTe! Not too many familiar faces at town...saw Christian there. Met some guys there that I guess met online and Rob I just met. He seems like cool people. Ate at Glory Days up in Burke and I swear...I've never seen a salad as messed up as Glory Days. I mean come on guys...really, hot steak with baby spinach leaves. U get a C- for efforts. At least the company wasn't slackin. Headed to SPFG mall, got me sum clothes and called it a day.

Oh I just got my tickets to Hawaii! I'm gonna see my friends Kristy n Will get married! So $18o0 sumthin for a R/T ticket! Well shit! If ur gonna fuck me up the ASS, u might as well do it right! So $2300 bucks R/T ticket (...we flyin first class up in the, flyin first class, livin the life...Glamorous). So go to Hawaii...spend the night/day in Cali then fly back to DC. I'll prolly see my boi Marlon and/or say hi to my Grandma over there. DEFINITELY grab a burger from Tommy's ;-D lol! They better serve sum muthafuckin champagine in 1st class!

Aight I gotta do sum work. ~ dirt

2 comments:

Basilio Bocalan said...

I don't know, bello. With the airlines going broke you'd be lucky if they even give you Mickey's or St.Ides. -lol

xoxo

Dirty said...

LMFAO! I'll bring a bottle of Bolli with me then ;)...serve it chill bitches! lol ~besos baby *MuaH*