Sunday, July 13, 2008

Have you tried Xanthan Gum yet? OMG! Its the latest Corn Syrup!

...so yeah Ok, I got the Hellman's light dressing and was like FINALLY! A mayo with no high fructose corn syrup! Just sugar...and xanthan gum. Huh...well at least we have sugar in lieu of HFCS! So a few weeks ago I replaced my relish because it had HFCS. So I got a no sugar added one and oddly enough it too had Xanthan Gum. Ok, if I see it enough...im gonna look the fucker up! (Mike, tomorrow you are going to Whole Foods or Trader Joes...I'm through with this GIANT/Safeway bullshit!)

So GAWD bless wiki & TheFitShack...I got all my questions answered and tossed the fuckin relish in the trash. Ugh! Well since I've given up drinking I'll probably have some extra cash to spare. Yes yes, i'm done drinking. NEXT BLOG!

No comments: