Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ehhhhhhh!

I wanna blog...I got so much to talk about: Hellmann's Mayo - Full of lies (Is there or is there NOT high fructcose corn syrup...one says yes, the other label says sugar. Get ur facts str8 assholes!)
Fri & Saturday night (My 1st independence day in DC, watchin fireworks on the memorial). Kent n Andy celebrated my birthday (damn! 2 bithday weekends! iLuv u guys!!!)
Me gettin my clearance upgraded (just found this out today! w00t w00t!)...And all I can say is, Thank-You Jesus (haha! Did I blog that I'm gonna see Kathy Griffin when she's here in DC? Cuz I sooooo AM! Me, My Sis, Her friend or date and my friend or date! Fabulous!)
...maybe Marlon (HUGE BLOGGER)
My grandma is here from PHX (iLuvs my mammie!)
I've been totally incommunicado wit amigos, but thats dun n ova wit (FuCk I'm ready to Party!)
my BESTEST friends (i consider them family) will be here on 4 AUGUST!!!!! Sooo fuckin excited!
...i blogged bout Wall-E so i'm good on tha shyt

All this stuff I could go on n on about but fuck...i haven't been in the bloggin mood lately. So yeaah that's all ~:-P

No comments: