Sunday, July 13, 2008

Friday & Weekend

I thought I was behaving myself friday and when I woke up Saturday...I woke up at home ~:-o...I guzzled water and went outside to A.) See if the car was in the right spot & B.) Any damage?
I lucked the fuck out! I don't know if I left TOWN on my own...Don't recall too much. I do know that I fucked up, I fucked my phone up (only works in vibrate mode) and I drunk txt'd, call'd (I'll explain that one) and e-mailed people. Oh yeah, when dirty fucks up, he takes the fuckin boat down with him
So I saw my messages and I immediately phone Marlon....no answer (vmail - apologizing)...hadn't heard from him so I txt'd him apologizing, he wrote back and said it was cool (immediately felt lifted)...txt'd other peeps, got sum responses back but the most important person wrote me back so if I burned sum bridges that night...Fuck'em!
So yeah...txt'd all my buds apologizing...The phone call....BLAST FROM THE PAST. Breanne Geiger. I hadn't heard her voice since HS. So she calls and she's like who is this. So wow, gr8 conversation and it woulda never been possible had I not been drunk dialin my GAWD DAYUM phonebook! E-mail...my buddy in Iraq e-mailed me...I said sumthin gay to him, but thats cool...he's a friend...he can take it :-P
So oh! Yeah! The no drinking thing. I had to punish myself, and buying a new phone with camera didn't seem like the right punishment. Well alcohol fucked me up, so lets take that constant out of the equation. Done. People who know me perrty well know that I love challenges. My mind can take this challenge, laugh at it and move forward. So alcohol is out of my life (beer & champaigne will be on a case by case basis)...Smoking, not just yet. One bad habit at a time, please! So I'm still gonna hit the clubs up n stuff....Just water with lemon n lime ;-)...
Can I do it, YES I CAN! w00t w00t!

Saturday I met Jackie's wicked cool friend Daye. She has an outgoing, genuine, loves to smile personality! I love and eat that shit up! That rocks! So the gurls and I stayed at mummy's & daddy's watchin Devil wears prada (ok, Jos and I had to Taco Bell but we came back!) and here I am Sunday at work bloggin ~ holla

2 comments:

eronious said...

Oh man. You bad boy. So you're going to drink beer and champaigne on a case by case basis? Does that mean you're going to drink it by the case? Haha!

Dirty said...

dammit! Its not even funny how r minds think alike ^_^

Nah...i'm def through though. One beer or glass of wine is what i'll drink from here out. I miss ya big time, but something in my house is chiming and its driving me fuckin crazy that I can't find it :-P

Luv yahz ~ thanks for ur smartass (which i fuckin love) comment!