Saturday, July 2, 2011

Opening doors

Sometimes you gotta try something out before you can say you don't like it. Food, jobs, where you live, sex, friends, cars, etc...I've had the beliefs of saving yourself for someone special.
I've not had random sex (up until Hawaii) and after Hawaii thought..huh...as long as I'm safe, why can't I have fun while I'm waiting for mister right to come?

Who says what's right and what's wrong? My conscious which was fabricated from what? My upbringing? My ethics? From what I've seen with my mother and father of 32 years? This is nonsense. Y have sex so taboo? If it's fun and ur safe have fun! Until I find the right guy to settle with THAT will be my course of action. Hawaii was a blast in that sense and guess what??? VA will be too!

If I re-read this later on and have a change of heart or met the guy who took me away from FWB I will be the happiest guy on earth. Till then, open your eyes dirty! It's ok! I give you permission :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: