Wednesday, June 29, 2011

30-Dome

Got a txt message from that emotional tick I popped. Decided not to answer it and move forward. Guess just cause I turned a new key to a new decade it doesnt negate the fact that I still have ta do my time ta move forward and keep eyes straight ahead.

No forgiveness offered. No apologies necessary. Burned that niccas bridge. No grudges held against him. No room for emotional prisoners here. I had a great trip in Hawaii. Hooked up wit a guy off of Grindr. Felt great ta just leave VA morales in VA..have fun!

Really wouldn't mind doin me in VA after this awesome weekend. We'll see what's good. Imma be happy tho. That's one thing I will try to work on. Happiness and not the misery that I choose to surround my life now and then. This Hawaii trip opened my eyes to a lot of things. I'm 30!!! I'm gonna live it up and do me!

In the plane now, will post this later. Good lookin 30 y/o guy wit a house, two rides and an awesome dog. Y not have huh? What's stopping me? Sure as HELLLL ain't roommates! Lol! It was me!!!! Aloha Michael :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: