Thursday, July 21, 2011

Idiocrisy in America continues

Ok so everyone has pet peeves and it turns out I have friends/acquaintances that say this MINDLESS blabber: "The book was way better than the movie".

Since Harry Potter came out do you have any idea how many times I've heard this? Does this statement sound clever??? Does it?? When do you EVER recall reading something which the movie topped it?

It's almost as stupid as hearing a convo like this:

Mike: Do you speak French?
Moron: Well I understand more than I speak...
Mike: Really? So do babies

So people please, before you blurt out something that you think makes you sound smart - Step outside the box, listen to what you're about to say then go on and say it...trust me, i'd rather you be a pretty face and keep your mind an enigma rather than announce retardation. Grrrrr!

This blog is soooooo politically incorrect! Happy Thursday!

No comments: