Friday, July 8, 2011

New leaf...or new shell

I've stated before that somethings in my 20s I would carry over to my now 30s decade and somethings would be left behind. I had something that crept in the door that I hadn't dealt with. The emotional tick that I had popped with Maurice.

Well I decided that I didn't like the way my friend Cameron had dropped me via e-mail. I think it's easier than calling and didn't would MUCH MUCH rather have wrote what was on my mind then go blank (i tend to do that) but because there was a history of friendship I picked up the phone, had the convo and then shot the last alibi messages via text. I gave him the last words which essentially were being disappointed does make you a bitch, leaving a friendship does.

Fair enough, paint me bitch and move it on....NEXT! For the record, I harbor no negative feelings for him. The decision to break off this friendship if anything benefits him and myself. Neither party will feel obligated to make plans with each other. If I see him with the group I will still be polite, laugh and have fun. It will be just with the group though. Maybe I should have stated it like that...Being an acquaintance in my book trumps friendship...It's like the free app! No obligation to pay and you use with a group of people. This is excellent for those who have other things going on in life and I don't take offense to it! Seriously! I got my solid friends where we make time for each other because we want too, and I got the friends that we just meet up in a group. Nothing wrong there.

So the color for the 30s house I painted was light blue. No time for negativity. I'm still painting the walls so we'll let all that marinade in...The red light room had some dim bulbs in there...so I replaced the bulbs, got a new mattress. This room had some rules where we would only allow special people in. I'm having safe fun. No longer in search of the one. Dating good people too. This is an area that I'm happy to see get attention. Ok I really wanna blog about something that is hot on my mind so...*POST*

No comments: