Monday, April 14, 2008

WeEk3nD m@Dness!

Ok ok, im not a lazy fuck! My apt is like 68% finished + the storage units that we're suppose to get are now ready for us to use (Yesssss! I got a box/storage tub waiting to be moved! w00t w00t!)

My media center is not cooperating with my TV so i gotta hook it back up to a monitor n see whats up....I may just get a splitter..we'll see, that'll be fun stuff to figure out this weekend. Aight so my weekend...Well I wasn't gonna head out friday night cuz of my apt, but got guilted/heavy hearted cuz a buddy of mine was turning 30. Let's call this buddy, Bob. Aight so Bob was celebratin his 30th bday and I met him up at Cobalts. So he was with a friend of his and I guess was pretty buzzed up n stuff. Being polite I was talking to Bob's friend asking the where you from and so forth. Bob was not happy...Bob felt like I was trying to get with the guy he likes and get this (my favorite part) "because I'm known to do that". OMG! If I was that good I wouldn't have sexual fustrations! LOL! So all night long Bob was being rude, obnoxious and upset that I didn't have strong feelings for him like he does for me. It's not there...It's just not there and trying to belittle me didn't piss me off! I could only laugh cuz I was like, WHo the fuck is this guy? NOBODY...so yeah he apologized n stuff but I had to block Bob on my phone because his behavior wasn't high schoolish...it was middle school border line HSish. So my silver lining to that evening was after drinking I don't...lets say a lot, I ended up burnin a fag outside. And while I'm smokin or I don't know what I saw Cam and we were both laughin and talkin bout...who the fuck knows?!? lol! And then I head home and...wait and minute....Ahhhh FUCK! I lost my phone!!! So I go to bed and wake up realizing my phone is gone and I sent cam a msg on facebook. OMG, why dirty! why do u msg people when ur drunk! Well I didn't write anything stoopid so, Go ME! lol just that I had lost my phone. Suspended services and started working on a claim with USAA and of course looking for a new phone. I was more upset when my iPod broke then when I lost my phone because deep down I was thinking, YES! I have the perfect excuse not to talk to people! Then my parents call my house phone sayin that someone found my phone and gave me his phone number. I drove (yes hangover still with me! Thank-you Patron & Absolut) and got my phone...Hot guy, has a boyfriend...excellent friend material!

So the day was def starting off better, lol! My house key broke (I really don't know how!) So I went to my parents to pickup the spare set and guess what! OMG! My dad asks me if these glasses (Oakley's I had lost 3 months ago) were mine! YaaaaaaaaaaaY! Oakley stopped making that model for some weird reason! Light and small frames! I don't get it Oakley, y stop making them?? y? y? y? BUT YES! DAD FOUND THEM! WhooOO hoOOOO! So far the day is going very well, had a great visit with mum and dad...looking at cars, fallin in love with an RL..what am i gonna do tonight? Ahhh Cam wrote, hope its not something like "drunkass"...so he's going to Town...Ugh! I don't like goin to TOWN on sat nights...waaaaay 2 crowded (and it was) but it was cool to link up with him and meet other peeps there too! Danced (o yes, i did) and then me, cam and aaron went to Annie's for sum fuckin awesome french toast and bacon! Aaron was fuckin awesome and is like a fun drunk...Cam drunk speaks this totally different language that reminded me of a clicky talk tribe in Africa...it was HULARIOS! After Annie's I needed some ZZzZzzzs before headin back to I crashed at Cam's n woke up around 8ish feelin like shit, rolled the windows down n made it back safe. Goin to work on Sunday was a BITCH, No ShiT!!!

So yeah this weekend I'll handle my media center and then go back to carmax and sit in cars! lol! I was talkin to my boi Marlon whos had an RL (the seats are awesome) what negative thoughts he had on the vehicle and it came down to maintenance costs (not surprising for a Luxury vehicle), premium wheels, has AWD but doesn't turn well...I guess if I'm gonna look at luxury vehicles I outta look at more. I like the BMW 328i, but don't know how comfy those seats are...I want nice seats so the RL isn't completely outta pic :)

My dirty lil weekend is dun son! ~ lataz

No comments: