Sunday, April 20, 2008

weekends gooo waaaaay 2 fassssst!

Wow so this weekend is already over with??? WTF? Well at least I finally get to come into work on a day with thunderstorms and rain. Last couple of weeks its been like sunny n stuff...*PsSsH* OMG, i blew through a couple hundred bucks at the bar! Shizer! I think sumone needs ta tone his weekend like waaaaaaay down or start winkin at the right bartenders ;-)

I really do miss Jess at town...well aside from the hookups on drinks NO ONE there can top his smile...and i'm like all bout the smiles n stuff :)
So yeah...ummm Friday I punished my liver and heard some interesting stories....I'm not a fighter but apparently i was hittin this dood and had to apologize the next day when this was pointed out to me...Absolut n Red Bull...bring out the false self in you. So yeah the next day I was waaay better in the behavior mode. Didn't drink that much (I swear! lol)...crashed at my bois place. Sat i dragged my drunk ass outta bed n drove around VA lookin for some good eats with my friend DJ. Ummmm wow, we like didn't have much luck with plan A which was eating at TO DAIs, but Tau Tau was open & you know me n Tau Tau! Lol! (Good leftovers BTW).

Headed towards TOWN (yes yes, on a sat)...met up with the bday boy & friends...Something hit me like a switch and I got aggitated. At that point I had to walk off on my own...met up with more people...still aggitated and then saw Cam and forgot what the fuck I was pissed off bout (Ummm Thanks Cam! loL!) We'll just chuck that up to alcohol! It's America, and it wouldn't be American of me to own up to my own faults, right? lol! Aight i hope everyone else had a good weekend...I got some big reading to do and if my boss doesn't show up (en challa) i see a potential nap in my future! w00t w00t!

No comments: