Sunday, April 20, 2008

Trunks!

Ok ok...so I was watching a commercial on TV and Hooters is hiring. So I thought it would be funny if a tranny like applied for that job...n scrunched the goods! lol..And then I was thinkin, why don't we have a gay hooters or better yet...Trunks?

What gay guy wouldn't want sum trunks servin them a piece of meat (and shut the fuck up if you're thinkin...NO!) I wonder what the costs of doing a restaurant business are, and of course serving alcohol. Finding servers wouldn't be tuff cuz OMG! There are soo many hot gay/straight guys that could def use the cash to burn at TOWN or wherever (LoL! Ok, maybe its just me that needs that hard cash right now). Suga-Free red bull with Absolut, pleeeease!

Research Research Research...I'm gonna ask the two guys who are business smart what they think. If it doesn't sound like a winner, I had fun drawin that elephants trunk! LoL!! ~ holla

No comments: