Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday!

Oh praise Allah! It's finally Thursday!!! Time for my ritual! Go to Capitol City Brewing Co and have my two victory beers! This weekend has the potential of bein packed or laid back...either way I'm totally stoked that it's like here n stuff! I've been growin more and more in love with Marlon as we talk on the phone / chat...I'm waiting for this big letdown because I've been feeling pretty high/intense this week and I know when I crash I crash HARD! I'm also sooooo happy for my friend Christina! She's got her hubby back which means we can prolly have a normal friendship now and not get on each others nerves High Five n Snap it ova ya left shoulda girl! w00t w00t! lol!
Friday I'm gonna chillax at home or check out Christians cherry red miata (jealous? huh doy! lol)
Sat at 3pm i'm gonna join a group n play sum laser tag...haven't done it in a while (but thats a whole nutha story *bah dum bum psssh*) but it'll be fun no matter what meeting new peeps that aren't in the gay scene....at least that's what naive me thinks! lol!

Thats it for the weekend stuff...Self-improvement is going well (one step at a time): I kicked paranoia in the nuts at least 3 times this week...and it felt great. Everyone, HAVE A FUCKIN FABULOUS WEEKEND! *MuAH* ~:-P

No comments: