Thursday, April 3, 2008

Th Night

Aight so this week i'm gonna be pet sitting and playing with this brand new 2.5 dual ghz centrino, 4GB ram, 240GB 7200 RPM, 512MB Vid Card, Int finger scanner/webcam/mic, brightview 17" screen! Ohh yeahhhhhh.....mmmmm....talk geeek to me! oooOh! HP Laptop I'll be in Springfield this week and have a 4BR house with a sunroom n hottub all by me onesies! Oh yeah, dirty is gonna chillax this week! I do have an interview on Monday though and the recruiter actually shot me an e-mail sayin to dress professionally. My instincts was to reply back with: Huh DoooooY! but, i guess this thing called maturity (damn u aging!) had me just shake my head up n down thinkin of what else I "could've" replied back with...I was also thinkin, so is that a No for showing up in just a purple thong? It's a business attire I use for my "night job".

Awwww....I sure do miss technical recruiting. It was the BoMb when I was a recruiter...u got lonely by not interacting with people, but your hours freakin rocked especially if u were hiring the right people. From what I hear, things are more organized and structured in Kuwait! Where the hell was I at when I was trying to get that setup! LoL! wow...this blog went from pet sitting, to gettin a hard-on off this HP Laptop, interviewing to technical recruiting. Talk about your A.D.D., eh? So tonight I'll head home and pack some stuff up for Springfield (my KFC! w00t w00t!), another laptop (or as I call it...my Xtop! GigGity!) and some clothes.

Oh yeah, so bout this other job...it's suppose to have actual work! The site is running SLLLOOOOOW on exchange and needs an upgrade! YES! FUCKIN YES!!! I wanna be part of that setup! That would be sooooo freakin cool. So what about this other job....OK, so here me out! lol! This night job is aight, but monotonous. So I was actually toying with the iDea of workin at apple from 10 - 2pm (just for fun and to possibly learn more bout Macs). But this new job is right next door to my current one and is looking for someone from 9am - 3pm...meanwhile my other job starts at 330pm. OMG, rolling in the dough! I don't think that after taxes I'll need to hop over to Kuwait...I mean hell, with my weekends clear and being able to tell either job "I can't make it in" what's the point of going back to the sand? I mean YES! I'm going to miss my friends out there, but its a dealing with the traffic getting to work sucked and not being able to move up within the company...ummm, yeah that sucked too! Why limit myself? My friends will eventually make it back over here, and if not! EgH! There's always myspace and Gmail.

Also this week my inferior Product on-demand (iPod) broke...the Hard Drive just started clicking and what better time to go out, then when you're outta warranty? Right? Right? So again, initial reaction was to smash the fuckin iPod in front of their store and shout out a BIG "FUCK YOU APPLE", but damn this aging thing, I didn't! It felt good to think about tho....So I decided to take a walk around the lake with a friend and smashed the shit outta my iPod! It felt good and when I picked up the pieces I was like noooow ur fuckin broken and I don't have to pay some asshole at the genius bar to tell me that. So after 4 hours of grieving I went to target and picked up iPod #4 (WTF? When will I ever learn)...but this time when I was like TALK FLASH TO ME! I've got a backup mp3 player from 2001 that works because, hello! flash memory! So I got the 32GB iPod Touch. Had people say, y not get the 16GB iPhone for the same price? Well given the fact that I'm going through iPod #4...Do you really think I'm gonna trust apple with music AND telecommunications? Yeeeeeaaaah...no thanks, I'll just carry two devices and when iPod #4 crashes...me & the HTC will have a good laugh and probably chuckle "Can you hear it now?...Nope, its fucked! hahaha" (yes, my HTC talks to me..jealous?)

I'm also undergoin an investigation and had my investigator call me with ?'s. So I answered her questions and next thing you know Adan(m) calls me up the next day and was like "Dood! Some investigator called me and was asking me all sorts of questions". That was pretty quick! 2 days before all this Marlon gives me a call. So I'm at my Dad's office and of course he is as comfortable with me being gay as a cat is swimming across a lake. So we're talkin and he asks me how was my visit with my sister and stuff and then we got down to business. He gave my name to an investigator and needed help with his investigation and gave my name. So all the same it was great hearing from him and it gives me pleasure that I ca help him out professionally :-)

So wish me luck n stuff, I interview on Monday (and not in a purple thong! lol!) and am tired of typin! lol! Laters

No comments: