Friday, December 28, 2007

F U Georgia Ave!!!

It was 10pm and I felt like goin explorin and was hopin to find an amigo workin 2nite @ Nellie's. So i drove to DC and found nellie's sports bar and had a beer...it wasn't too crowded but the people their were pretty social (Oh, and WTF is up with the No Smokin thing???)...N e who I was bout to have fun findin my way back to the 395 when I saw a sign that pointed the 495 straight ahead! i thought, COOL! I can just connect to that! waaaay easier! well fuck if i didn't end up in silver springs, MD drivin my happy ass back to Springfield! LoL! Its all gravy! TGIF, i wonda whats gonna happen this weekend ~;-P

1 comment:

M. said...

Smoking leads to Type 2 diabetes. And it makes you smell bad. I can go on. But I won't. Because it'll piss me off. TGIF!