Thursday, December 27, 2007

Fit or Fat?

So I finally got Aetna to send me a temp insurance card via fax and went to get my physical done. Everything is Ok...My back is bent outta shape a little (Yikes! I need to work on that posture), my right side is stronger than my left and I need more exercise. I can't believe he said I need more exercise! Ok, I give him credit for telling me what he had to say and not sugar coating shit, but in my defense....HOW MANY FAT FUCKS DO WE HAVE RUNNING AROUND AMERICA?? I mean yeah, i know i'm no where near all that and I can't stand my fuckin love handles but SHIT! I need more exercise! I just got back form kuwait, hittin the gym 2 hours a day during a 12 hour work week with 2 rest days...WTF am I doin wrong???

Some people just aren't gonna bulk to where others are at...Yea Fuckin A right I'm pullin that card! Now it jus sounds like i'm bitchin so i'll move...*Pffff*...more exercise! So after leaving the quack i said, huh where should my fat ass go??? helloooooooooooo McDonalds! Oh yeh! I said it! Can i get a FuK YeA for McDonalds???? COME ON McFATTiES lemme hear ya MoooooO!

It was FuKin delicious! I gotta get myTmobile setup today (i can't do shit online) and try and hit the dentist for a cleaning! LOOK MA! No CAVITIES ~:-P

1 comment:

M. said...

Smaller proportions. It works for me :)