Sunday, December 23, 2007

ahhh..the hangovr!



Wow! I had a freakin blast last night and im payin for it 2day! Thats me n my friend Maritza (Total hottie!)..she jus turned 21 again *wink* and was celebratin like all 21 y/os do! Right when i got to her place i felt like it was a HS reunion n shit! People i saw but didn't know names....no one really knew me cuz uh...i didn't hang out with a lot of them, and didn't give a shit about appearances back then (makes me wonder how the hell maritza even remembered me) but they were all cool and shit i didn't get any numbers but i know where there hangout spots are.

The cake...famous! I didn't get a snap of it, but it was a penis cake and i was all over that left nut (mmmm...chocolate) ;-)
I gotta go back 2 sleep n nurse this hangover...Merryh X~mas guys!

No comments: