Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Cafe disarray

So i hope all my friends had a good christmas or holiday...I miss my friends so much in Kuwait (and it hasn't even been a week now) but fuckit, gotta keep myself up...So today I hads me an apostrophe! I needed to go to starbux, get me a triple grande skim latte (ahhhhh) and write down stuff I need to do to get where I wanna be...So I really didn't come up with much cuz tha phuckin coffee store was crowded with an assload of people who apparently don't have jobs (if ur thinkin what I'm thinkin, SHUT UP! :-P)
I was jottin down notes and thought, well I need to get work because it will help me out socially since WTF are u suppose to do between Sun - Wed? I mean, fuck we can all party, get drunk and have good times Th-Sat but i need somethin to do in between now n then...
Ok, well I don't care too much about salary cuz if I did I woulda stayed out in the sand, where gas is 80 cents a gallon (FUCK YOU EXXON!), maids work like dirt cheap (FUCK YOU MERRY MAIDS!), and $85K of ur $$$ are tax free (DOUBLE FUCK YOU IRS!!! & Vote Ron Paul!)..LOL!
So I said, hey lets not bite the 1st thing that comes along (giggity giggity)...I wanna find a job where I can learn more about MS Exchange servers (Principal SME in that subject) and PhUk! If I can get some travel time in that job! Shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiit.....I'll keep it!
But a job is something thats gonna fill in my time from Sun - Wed....I'm here cuz I need a relationship! I swear if I find the right guy I'm gonna beat his fuckin head with a club and drag his ass out to Kuwait with me (so guys watch your drinks...u may end up on 20/20! lol)

Who the fuck am I looking for? Huh! You know its funny! I find myself really ALL about the small stuff! I've had friends that I keep close because of their thoughtfulness and others that were close whom i've become nonchalent with...I mean ok...when I was in Kuwait out of the blue one of my co-workers would grab some lattes and he knew I liked mine triple grande skim milk and on our ride to work I'd have coffee...Thats fuckin sweeet :-)
On my last day his maid ruined the going away present he was making me....he knows how much I enjoy Seinfeld and was making me a macaroni mike with the curly black hair. That type of shit really makes my heart go like butter. I don't need people to buy jewelry, fill up my gas tank or buy me somthing cuz it's my birfday. I don't! And I don't need to be freakin pampered cuz I'm not a needy person! You gotta have that skill....timing is everything, if you do something everyday it's no longer special. So yeah, that guy was str8 and he wasn't all that good looking but his heart was HUGE! I can't freakin w8 to go to dupont circle and see whats really going on in the DC area! Alright I guess I better start cookin n stuff ~ laters

dirt

No comments: