Saturday, December 29, 2007

Me n The Capt makin it happen







It was a dark and stormy night....ok ok last night I hung out with Maritza, Danny, Steven and well whoever else showed up JWs for this chick (Franchesca..??) goin away thing....She's leaving for Kuwait so i told here, awww you'll love it! So pre-gamed and maritza's place and got trashed on some Capt M & Diet Coke (mmmm....a sinless pleasure!)...headed over to the hick bar (JWs) where people wore T-Shirts that said "Why should I have to press 1 for English?". I would get into that, but thats another blog! So after getting trashed over there we all headed over to Hard Times for some pool, yummy fries and egg rolls (w00t w00t!). I saw my sis's friends Erica and Rachel (both hotties and I can't w8 to have lunch with them). So yeh after gettin trashed and headin home, who do I drunk dial....? LULU! I miss her so much and wish she was over here, but obviously thats not gonna happen so I'm jus gonna have to suck it up and get over it BUT man it is fun DRUNK DIALIN people! i fükin love it!

No comments: