Tuesday, March 22, 2011

All done with meds

Finally! Yesterday marked the end of drugs (amoxicillan and bioxain). Fuck sinus infections! Glad this one is gone, but I think that I've developed allergies since living here. I'm not sure the clariton is working up to snuff so I may just try benadryl or some other OTC meds.

Yay...I feel old now talkin bout meds n shyt. Ok so far the weight loss is coming along fine as you can see. I'm back on my protein shakes now that I can stomach them again :)
So aside from getting better this weekend Friday night was a complete fail. I was suppose to watch someone perform at TOWN and missed out on that, and then when I saw a group of my buds there one of them was acting fu-tarded and trying to be all touchy over my face with me (FAIL) and then my buddy Matt thought it'd be cool ta just but his hands in his pants n grab my face (MEGAFail) and then use the big boi voice trying ta front askin what I was gonna do about this.
Alcohol makes brave assholes out of all of us I get. Imma address him when I see him at the gym. So yeah, fail for Friday.

Saturday was cool, hung out with my best friends (well minus one who I think is in Libya now) and played games. Family nights....my kind of nights :-) Sooooo glad I have them here.
Sunday was pretty chill too...I met up with a friend of mine who was BBQ'n. He celebratin his big 3-0 this Friday! SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!

I gotta ease into alcohol and make sure it doesn't effect my run time. Friday I was out of breath from Burke Lake (i'll blame that on sinuses ^_^) and yesterday I knocked out 6miles on the treadmill adding hills too!

All these fun things yet I can't figure out the cure for loneliness. Wish it was like before I was gay, when I felt more comfortable with myself but I guess getting to know the new me hasta take some time...hopefully not too long. I don't mind being alone physically...I just hate it mentally! Good to come home to Reese tho :-) my lil princess!

No comments: