Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Monday monday...(update Tuesday)

Blah! As much as I don't wanna be at work right now, I'd rather be here than at home sulking. This is not a "winning" moment. Monday started out at 6. I was wide awake. Got up around 645 and left the house a lil after 730 to take my car for an estimate and get VW to fix a recall. Made it back to work right before nine.

That. So what was suppose to be "Free" VW ended up finding my front axle on the wheel was torn. Replace now and it's a $240 fix, it breaks then later on $700-$800 fix. FIIIIIiiiine. Fix it!

I'm also looking to get a few hundred bucks back from a fix I had to the safety harness. That recall should get me some money back.

In other news the guy with the Z4 called me back to decline my offer. He doesn't want $14500, $14700...he wants the $15,000. Fine! Go to Carmax! I want someone who will come down a little. I went down to 2% off what he was asking....Really? Come on! VA is gonna rape me the 5% value of the car! So he got a polite kiss my ass and I'll keep my eyes open for the black z4, grey interior, navi with the black top. No biggie....or alpine white! I'll get my baby! This is my last "Do it in my 20s" thing I will have. A lil fun toy for MIkey!

Lolita, my jetta is NOT going anywhere! She is my baby that I will take care of.

Tuesday started off bumpy not wanting to get outta bed into the 26 degree weather, but I made it in and now got an assload (*giggity*) of work to do. Oh! One more thing. GRINDR -- I think something happened to their servers cause a guy that looks just like Darrell is on their, but age younger (he wishes lol), tanner (yum), same height as me (but he's taller) and mixed. Drove me crazy! I wanted to IM just to see if it was him or a fake. If it is him, shame on him for not owning that age of 32! ;-P

No comments: