Friday, March 4, 2011

Adios 150s?

I hope not! Well last week I was ecstatic about weighing in at 159!!! I was so proud to finally see the 150s after sooooo long! I kept up with my diet (minus one slice of pizza with co-workers), been exercise, lifting and so forth and decided to get a preview for Saturdays weight...158? 157 maybe?
160.7...hell lets say! 161!
.....*******....****FUCKING COW****....*******......

So I think maybe I messed up because I updated my weight on this app and probably should've left it at 167. Well either way I was a little disappointed to see that number. Also I think I need to call the VA office up on Monday and schedule another appointment to get new inserts. My legs are hurting a little (Quads a lot) and shins a little. Perhaps because I ran often in the 1012 the 1011 series aren't working as well for me. Well either way new inserts need to be ordered like STAT and I need to pickup the running pace. Did my 7.25 lake run in 65 minutes...WTF??? Where did my under 60minute run time go?? DAMN YOU HOODIE SEASON!

Ok so tomorrow I will track my weight...it saddens me that I will see my graph go up instead of down. Hopefully the body fat won't hurt me too much. How the hell does that stupid ass machine know I'm 12%??? I mean yea I can sorta *imagine* where it's at but dammit I got 26 days to get rid of what I'm afraid will now be 3%+ bodyfat! Ugh!

Ok...puttin the fat chick diva on hold, life is hectic in the career field. Been working my ass off Jeff! My ass off for these DLA clowns to only get told that my project is basically on hold until the army is done. FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK ME SIDEWAYS! R u fuckin for real? What the hell are you gonna pay me to do? And why I am I wasting the time of others if you're not gonna give Daddy what he wants? So before I bend over, no lube and take it I will talk with my lead and schedule a meeting with the govt PM.

Ooooh we're sooooo gonna dish! LOL! And if the answer is, Mike shut the fuck up and get paid, then I'll do it dammit. I will cancel all my meetings, collect a check and keep the house paid, okrrrr! I left a little early after hearing said news because I was quite perturbed by said information. I will also need to get with my employers and give them the WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot eye and see if they got something I can do ta keep my exchange skittles up to snuff...Write now I'm a rock st*r in the Desktop Publishing area! That God those positions bank, right? What's that you say? Theeeey don't? Interesting...I guess that's why I wanna be an exchange architect then, huh?

So yeah lil drama at work, but my hours rock and lately my attire at work has been tres casual! So sooo nice! yay! Ok, well it's Friday and tonight I'm breaking the no alcohol rule and paying the bois a visit. Hopefully drama free but whatever goes down "Fuck it, I'm 30! I ain't got time for that BS"

TTFN

No comments: