Thursday, March 31, 2011

Vegan Rant

Where o where do I put the Mr. Yuck sticker on this bugger?? Ok well it's not that bad but for a meal that has 580mg of sodium (over 20% of your recommended intake) I expect some freaking flavor!

I was trying to find something that would mimic the AWESOME Sunflower Restaurant which makes that ooooo so yummy General Tso's Surprise (yes! see below!)



Yuuuummmmy! Ok so this one doesn't compare and in it's defense probably has a SIGNIFICANT amount less sodium the Tso's. They sell these packages at Whole Foods for $3.99, it's not the worst thing you can buy but TRUST! It will NOT go back in my basket or belly.

Picture day tomorrow! I'm nervous! I weighed in early...156. Gained a pound. DAMNIT!!! We'll call it muscle weight *_^

2 comments:

M. said...

Haha. Thanks for being a guinea pig for that one.

Dirty said...

LOL! Yea skip the garden products for now...I got one last one of there's to try...the pulled pork!