Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ugh...not the remedy



What an EeeeMotional week! I swear! And these fuckers above didn't help me out! Oh noooo! You wanna know who the real heroes were?



Yessssssssssss for some weird reason the feeling of calmness and rationale set in....ahhhh! Cheers Chelsea. This whooooole week threw me off guard. My emotional being gets hit hard on the holidays and valentines...so here we are spring time, lookin good, thought I was feeling great and the loneliness bug hit me hard. I dealt, dealt and dealt with it and finally out came the chocolate!

WTF ladies? How is this a cure???? Vodka is the answer (add a fag for ur pleasure).
Soooooooooo new rules! I'm done! Guys who I have or had feelings for: WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS cuz in the back of MY head I'm gonna want more. So snip snip and Adios.

Thinking about my best friend Chris whom I have no sexual attraction to I have decided to open the gates and do activities that I like doing and hopefully meet some cool chaps that way. Not sure how to handle the sexual needs but I'm thinking I'm smart enough to figure that out.

I like ta workout, drink, do IT stuff (mostly for work now), talk money and how to make more, hike in decent weather, eat at new places and go exploring. There's me in a sentence.

I'll update progress on how things go here and hopefully some cool pics too!

TGIF!

...and i guess i'll run 4miles for the above :-P

No comments: