Friday, October 1, 2010

TGIF & Happy Fiscal Year!!!

Oct 1st! My fav holiday growing up was Halloween. The spookiness...the CANDY!!! Haunted houses or mazes! FUN FUN FUN! N e who I still love this time of year...i left the windows down last night and got a nice breeze. I luv the feeling of a cool breeze while snuggled underneath blankets :-)....Hot cocoa would be the icing on the cake this morning.

Ok so today I'm gonna find out what jobs are available now that we hit 1OCT...tell Lockheed to get up off their ass and send me an offer (I'll fill u guys in on that later). Today is chest day! Wahoo! My fav muscle group! Anything else planned? Not sure...might hit sunflower up after the workout. Gotta give Reese her meds this morning and tomorrow she has her rabies shot! YESSSS! After she gets that I'm gonna socialize her at dog parks. Training is going well, but could be better. I'm gonna take her to Petsmart on Saturdays for puppy training. She's growing so fast!

TGIF ALL! ~c!a0

No comments: