Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stocks & Options

Watching the skins right now (one TD behind..they can do it) and am looking at stocks. Took an investors course this weekend and liked it a lot. I'm really gonna make this work. Soon I will be done working for others and be a millionaire by 35. Remember this blog, because it's gonna happen! I head to NYC tomorrow to take the basic options course. Ummm yay! That is AWESOME :-)

I was overwhelmed by what I learned but wanted my pops and I learned that I had to call Marlon up and tell him everything. The entrepreneur in him was so into it. That's def one thing we share in common. We don't wanna work for people anymore. Make money on your own. It can happen if you want it to happen. Although yesterday was a great day my twisted mind & heart were trying not to think about someone's bday. I don't care, or miss him...matter of fact if he deployed to afghanistan, took a bullet to his head and came back home a hero..I'd respect him a little more.
*wooooooooooooooo-saaaaaaaaaaah*...but I'm glad that day is done with. I have such a great memory for bdays...I remember this crush I had on a girl at what....5th grade? Marlena Porter...June 18th LOL! Yessss I know, so weird...I should facebook her! I wonder if she married or what she looks like...BRB...

....

HAHA! Wow...found her. Shot her (def her...her sis was on her page). I mean that's not weird, right? If she writes me back I'll stay in touch with her...wow thanks a lot Zuckerberg!

Alight gotta finish watching the game. I haven't stayed in contact with the recent ex...hope he's doing well though. I should plan something with him if he's down

No comments: