Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Miss the gym two weekdays in a row? I think not!

So Monday Matt and I had an f'n killer arms workout...like OMG they still hurt TODAY! Good stuff! He wuss'd out tuesday cuz of his job (pfft! I know, right?) which I didn't mind cause I was suckin n e ways. Today I had ta text out for lunch...I coulda made it but was totally drawn to the 1994 Frankenstein movie which wasn't really a thriller...more like a drama. So went to the gym at 330...saw this hawt NYRican that i usually see there at lunch ~*drool*~ CALL ME! And busted out some back and ABS. Killed my back and did ok on the abs...will do more manana. Now I got my 30g protein shake and margaritas on my mind :-)

Put out my resume to this guy looking to hire OCONUS. Vincenza, Italy! Ooooh la la! I know! I gotta beef up on my italian! Maybe an episode of family will help me out ;-)
The caveat to me leaving is that Reese must come to! It's high time lil miss thing gets her international knowledge on! If they say no, then I'll hafta stay local to DC (*Rubbish*).

If I left I would keep my house...it'd be a 2k storage unit, but I'm not comfortable renting it out. I'm soooo territorial it's like not even funny! My dad would use it as his hangout spot (if I keep the internet on). He much like myself and everyone else luv the basement area. It's like sooo OMG awesome and gamey! I don't know when the next houseparty is, but I'll def need to plan that out....maybe a friday night? Or maybe after I get working again....I'm not too pressed about the money situation just yet. I just miss shit coming in the bank @_@

Okie dokes...time ta get the house ready for a new episode of....SURVIVOR! :-)

No comments: