Wednesday, October 13, 2010

*pop* Post numero 200!

Ahhhh the blog...what's on my mind right now? Well close to my house there is someone enjoying some annoying base music. I'd close the window but it feels nice outside. Damn car....can't it just explode or something? No...then the firetruck and ambulance would come over...no peace or quiet there either. Guess the best I can hope for is a dead battery. Speaking of batteries my car needs a new:
1.) Battery ($150 @/Advanced Auto Parts; $225 installed at the dealer)
2.) 4-new glow plugs (it's a diesel thing...joy! $525 and no it's not as easy as changing a spark plug...these bastards aren't lined up and need some equipment to read it's voltage or something)
3.) Airbag harness needs to be replaced $385. Wheeee! Sounds great, no?

So I'm still keeping this baby...I'm hoping that replacing the harness will fix my sunroof problem (she closes when she's ready to close...not gonna get into that one).

Job market is actually tough. I got bites from different areas in the US but not much over here. I'm tempted to send out my old resume showing me current at work, just to get some bites. I'll let this week slide before doing that. Not in the poor house just yet, but would like to find something that piques my interest.

Thought of the day: Motivation

Something we can not see....it's a feeling that we generate and obtain or lose in time. I can't seem to find mine today. So to sike myself out, I'm gonna get outta bed, take that shower, hit starbucks up and do something outside. Motivation is a mental state. We can do nothing about it when it is gone or we can kick ourselves in the ass and get going. You don't need others to kickstart you. Do you! So when you lose your motivation, what do you do?

No comments: