Sunday, October 3, 2010

Weekend Update

What to say what to say...ok well last Monday I became more proactive in the job hunt. I have something that may come to me this week...fingers crossed. It would get my clearance upgraded.

I broke things off with Jachai. He's a great guy, real sweetheart and caring individual...add thoughtful to that. Just didn't feel the *spark*. We'll maintain a good friendship (en shalla). He's doing well....saw him makin out wit sum guy at Cobalt's so that's great! Now I don't feel like a jerk ^_^

Lately I've been getting headaches and have upped my water count but not sure why they are coming so often. What good things happened this weekend...Family time was great! My mom, pops and I went to Red Lobster to engorge in the all-u-can-eat-shrimp extraveganza. It was very filling and the company was awesome.

Im pretty tired so I'll blog more later on...hope everyone else's weekend was great :-)

No comments: