Sunday, November 9, 2008

New Blog....New Year

New blog, new year! Starting this December I will no longer post up my personal thoughts. I am going to jot those down in my private blog. I will keep this blog open to discuss non-personal issues, health stuff, jibber jabber shit and of course I will keep my p90x challenge results on this blog.

iNotice that when iWrite my blogs I tend to somewhat censor what is on my mind because you just never know who is reading. I've got so many thoughts that plague my mind...things that iNeed to talk with people about yet have not found that person who I can open up these inner personal thoughts to. Tiff is great, I talk to her about what is on my mind and get feedback that is just sort of...generic. It's great advice all the same but not what I crave. My sis offers good advice too.

I need someone's who was afraid to open up to others, who's been alone. Jumping into the club scene and trying to pick guys like melons ain't working. There's always gonna be something wrong with someone...that's what makes us all fuckin unique. So what is it gonna take for me to compromise and tolerate faults or flaws of others? I dunno....but this is something that I will explore and document. I do know this...There is NOTHING satisfying about a load of bread and bucket of water being handed to you. Satisfaction neither lies by handing a starving man a crumb of bread or allowing him to quench his thirst on a drop of water. In-between is that I want...Thanks for all the e-mails, chats and phone calls for those who have stuck by and helped me out. It was and is appreciated. Be safe over the holidays oO<:-D
~c!a0

No comments: