Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Biggest Loser: BlindSide

No fuckin way! Did you guys catch that episode?!? Ok well I didn't eat pizza this time while watchin the show but my heart dipped when I saw what's her name...Michelle go below the yellow line. Then Brady went under the line and of course that the naive blue team is winkin like "Psssh! We got you"...But oh was Amy smart! She KNOWS that she is NOT on the friendly four. So she took one of her threats out! I sooooo think that she should just get a black shirt and head back over with Jill. Her team is gonna treat her like SHIT....At least Vicky is gonna fuck with her head. She needs to outbeat Vicky...I want her gone!

Ok, awesome episode...lots of drama (sorry Phil, I don't like those blue guys)...SHIT! Gimme last season! 1, 2, 3 PRIDE!

No comments: