Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Weekend

...you know iWoke up on Friday...my favorite holiday! Halloween! Were you get to dress up, be who you wanna be without the fear of being judged! iLuv Halloween! It was my favorite holiday growing up (cuz I gotta get the candy! It was all about that sugar rush!!!). This year I didn't feel like dressing up and wasn't going to. I was stumped...I missed my buddies in Kuwait and was thinkin about the past Halloweens and the good times that were had =)

I miss Princess, LuLu, Will, Kristy, and Company. iDo! I miss them a lot. So how often do I get Halloween on Fridays? Exactly! Anyways I had costumes rolling through my head...Stewie! I wanna be a Stewie! Well no good...where am I gonna find red overalls? I could just go to a costume store and pick out something lame....Eck! No good....so my friend Christina left her BDUs at my place and the magic (spark) came....HOLY FUCKBALLS! I was a gay soldier for four years!!!! Four fuckin years! It was time to rock the BDUs, DIRTY STYLE!

So I sported the new "Army of One" look, and since I'm not that humble I'll own it....I WAS FUCKIN HAUTE! ~:-P (...silly!) So for dinner I met up with Tuffie, Gary and Damon at Sticky Rice and wore my attire. Apparently this soldier was making a pig out of himself (*oink oink*) and shoved everything that wasn't bolted to the damn table in his mouth (again, oink oink!). Gary if you read my blogs, Domo Arigato for dinner babes! ^_^
I wanted to hit TOWN up that night and see peeps up in there costume. Tuff n Gary had a campin trip so they didn't make it leavin me ~s0Lo~. This limited my drinks but fuck it, I can have good times. So I met up with a couple of buddies and saw some hot costumes. My favorite costume there was PATSY!!! iLuv AB FAB! (BBC). Patsy & Edwena! OMG! If I find me a Patsy next year, I will drag...I will fuckin go as Edwina if someone goes as Patsy. I'm owning it (guys, this will be your ONLY opportunity to see me drag. Thats it! Nothing against drags, but its just not my style). So anyways I had an awesome halloween and made it back safely.

The next day, I went to Stafford to finally hang with my dad on his boat. Well it wasn't undocked, it smelled of gas and iDon't like boats anyways so getting on there and hopping right off I told him OK...I went on the damn boat. Done! So I hung out for a couple hours then saw my best friends chris and tiff. We were cravin mexican food...more so the chips n salsa. CHILI's! HooooooOOOOO! So we ate, it was delicious and then headed back to belvoir.

I met up with my amigos frank & brooks. We had another halloween party. Did not do the gay soldier costume again cuz ummmm yeah...belvoir might be like, WTF!??! So had tons to drink (Patron, Patron, Patron!) and met some new peeps to hang out with (MegHan! Luv Yahzz!)
Some drama happened that night, but that's not for me to post, I just hope they find the body (kidding). Hope everyone else had a kickass weekend! w00t w00t!

No comments: